Hands-on blockchain training for legal and accounting professionals
Validity Labs is a leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized applications. We have developed specialised courses aimed at legal and accounting professionals to give a gentle technical introduction to the fundamentals of blockchain and smart contracts.
It is becoming increasingly important for lawyers and accountants to learn about decentralized applications, blockchain technology and smart contracts and their impact both on the worlds of law and finance. Our upcoming 1-day workshop **Hands-on blockchain training** is ideal for legal and accounting professionals, who would like to learn the fundamentals of blockchain & smart contracts both in theory and in practice.
In this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of blockchain and smart contracts as a disruptive interface between law, finance and technology. You will set up a wallet, interact with smart contracts, and build your first own token/ICO smart contract. You will also gain an overview of best practice examples and how you could benefit from this knowledge and apply it to your work. A certificate can be issued for the completed training.
Your Key Takeaways:
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain as a disruptive driver between law and technology
- Learn the fundamentals of blockchain and smart contracts
- Familiarize yourself with wallets, reading public blockchains, interacting with smart contracts
- Perform a due diligence of an existing smart contract in practice
- Dive deep into the world of smart-contracts
- Build your first own Token/ICO smart contract
Number of participants: max. 15 people (due to the limited capacity we recommend a timely registration.)
- Informatik, Internet und Recht