Kamil Trzaskoś, Associate in KG LEGAL Law Firm, dealing with cases involving new technologies and IT sector, industrial property and patents.
He is a student of intellectual property law and new media at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University. He is currently focusing on patent issues related to computer programmes.
- Małgorzata Kiełtyka / Jakub Gładkowski / Anna Bednarska / Mariusz Bujacz / Kamil Trzaskoś, Voice cloning as a Global New Technology and its challenges for EU and Polish law, in: Jusletter IT 18 May 2017
- Examples of patent restrictions in biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry: research privilege and Bolar exception, in: Biotechnologia.pl
- Innovation Law – new law and benefits for biotechnology, in: Biotechnologia.pl
- Telemedicine and cloud computing and Polish & EU law, in: Infor.pl
- Polish start-ups in IT and biotechnology – legal protection, in: Infor.pl
- Patents for biotechnological inventions in European law, in: Infor.pl
- Patents and copyright protection software – benefits and threats of patentability of software/European and Polish laws and software patent law, in: Infor.pl
- Clinical Trial Agreement with a Foreign Entity – practical tips for the Polish Biotechnology Industry/ Intellectual Property Rights, in: Biotechnologia.pl