Marcos de Moraes Sousa
Marcos de Moraes Sousa conducted post-doctoral research at the University of Bern. PhD in Administration at the University of Brasilia-UnB (2015). He is currently a professor of technical and technological teaching at the Goiano Federal Institute Campus Ceres and a permanent professor accredited in the Master's and Doctorate in Administration at the Federal University of Goiás - PPGADM/UFG. He is a member of the Centre for Studies and Applied Research in the Public Sector - CEPASP of FACE/UFG. He is interested in the following areas: Administration of Justice, Public Administration and Innovation in the Public Sector.
- SILVA, R. A. F. E./GUIMARAES, T. A./SOUSA, M. M., What judges think about the meaning of their work. International Journal for Court Administration, v. 10, p. 59, 2019.
- MACHADO, M./SOUSA, M. M./FERREIRA, V. R. S./ISIDRO FILHO, A., Innovation in judicial services: a study of innovation models in labor courts. Innovation & Management Review, v. 15, p. 155-173, 2018.
- SOUSA, M. M./GUIMARAES, T. A., Resources, innovation and performance in labor courts in Brazil. Revista de Administração Pública (Impresso), v. 52, p. 486-506, 2018.
- SOUSA, MARCOS DE MORAES/GUIMARAES, TOMAS DE AQUINO, The adoption of innovations in Brazilian labour courts from the perspective of judges and court managers. Revista De Adimnistração (FEA-USP), v. 52, p. 103-113, 2017.
- CRUMPTON, C. D./MEDEIROS, J. J./FERREIRA, V. R. S./SOUSA, M. M./NAJBERG, E., Evaluation of public policies in Brazil and the United States: a research analysis in the last 10 years. Revista de Administração Pública (Impresso), v. 50, p. 981-1001, 2016.
- SOUSA, M. M./FERREIRA, V. R. S./NAJBERG, E./MEDIROS, J. J., Portraying innovation in the public service of Brazil: Frameworks, systematization and characterization. Revista de Administração (FEA-USP), v. 50, p. 460-479, 2015.