Nouveau aux Editions Weblaw : Michele A. R. Bernasconi / Antonio Rigozzi, International Sport Arbitration.
Michele A. R. Bernasconi / Antonio Rigozzi (Ed.)
International Sport Arbitration
6th Conference CAS & SAV/FSA Lausanne 2016
Editions Weblaw 2018, ISBN 978‐3‐961114‐48‐1
CHF 98.–, incl. TVA
Apparaîtra en juillet 2018
This book contains a collection of the contributions made by some of the most distin-guished scholars and practitioners in the field of sports and arbitration law, and pre-sented at the 6th Lausanne Conference, organised by the Swiss Bar Association and the Court of Arbitration for Sport and held on 2 and 3 September 2016.
The wide range of subjects covers topics that are of interest for the vast majority of sports law practitioners. They include:
- An overview over the jurisprudence of the Swiss Tribunal Federal regarding Appeals against arbitral Awards in particular CAS Awards;
- An article concerning deadlines, notifications and other important form re-quirements under the CAS Code;
- Two contributions concerning the Standing to Appeal and the Standing to be Sued in sports-related disputes;
- An overview over the History of the Olympic ad-hoc Division of CAS and on the principles developed since the Atlanta Olympic Games of 1996; and
- Reviews of recent jurisprudence of CAS in Doping and in Football matters.