Counsel, Certified Specialist SBA Labour Law,
Catherine Weniger is a Counsel in the Employment Law Group of Schellenberg Widmer.
- Advising employers of various industries in M&A transactions, business and workforce restructuring operations, TUPE regulation, collective redundancy, etc.
- Day to day advice to employers on all employment law matters (hiring and dismissal of individuals, termination agreements, recording of working time, sick and pregnant employees, incentive schemes, data protection, social security and pension plans, etc.)
- Providing contractual employment documentation (employment contract, staff handbook, internal policies, incentive schemes) to companies relocating in Switzerland as well as reviewing and updating existing contractual employment documentation of various Swiss companies, including affiliates to multinational groups
- 2017: Counsel at Schellenberg Wittmer
- 2015: Senior Associate at Schellenberg Wittmer
- 1996: Associate and Partner in various law firms
- 2008: Certified Specialist SBA Labour Law
- 1996: Bar Admission in Switzerland
- 1994: Dr. iur., University of Lausanne
- 1992: Certificate of Advanced Studies, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne
- 1989: lic. iur., University of Lausanne
Additional Professional Activities
- Member of the Association of Labour Law Specialists of Western Switzerland
- Member of European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)