- November 2020 - current: University of Lausanne, PhD Candidate, "Use of Genetic Data by Private Parties: Ensuring Human Rights Protection Horizontally", Centre de Droit Comparé, Européen et International, University of Lausanne.
- July 2020: University of Groningen, Summer School on "Human Rights and Global Health Challenges".
- September 2018 - January 2020: University of Lausanne, Master of Law summa cum laude.
- Master thesis in International Economic Law: "Les surtaxes douanières sur l’acier et l’aluminium imposées par les Etats-unis dans le cadre de l'OMC". Reinhard & Raja Klarmann Foundation – Award, for the best thesis in the field of international and multicultural business law at the University of Lausanne.
- July 2019 - August 2019: Humboldt University of Berlin, Summer School on "Refugee protection and forced migration".
- September 2018 - January 2019: University Paris 1, Panthéon - Sorbonne, One-semester exchange.
- September 2015 - July 2018: University of Lausanne, Bachelor of Law magna cum laude.
- December 2020 - current: Theme Developer in International Health Law for Oxford International Organizations (OXIO), Oxford University Press.
- November 2020 - current: Graduate Assistant at the Centre of Comparative, European and International Law of the University of Lausanne.
- June 2020 - current: Reporter for the Oxford Reports on International Law (OUP) in the International Human Rights Law module, Oxford University Press.
- February 2020 - June 2020: Academic internship at the Swiss Representation at the Council of Europe, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Carlotta Manz, "Commerce et sécurité nationale", in: Jusletter 23. August 2021.
- Carlotta Manz, "Les surtaxes douanières sur l’acier et l’aluminium imposée par les États-Unis dans le cadre de l’OMC", in: Magister, Editions Weblaw, Bern 2021.
- Carlotta Manz, “Oxford International Organizations headnote on the Convention for the protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to the Application of Biology and Medicine: Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine, OXIO 635”, 4 February 2021, available at https://opil.ouplaw.com/view/10.1093/law-oxio/e635.013.1/law-oxio-e635?prd=OPIL (consulted 26 July 2021).
- Carlotta Manz, “Oxford Report on International Law on Beghal v United Kingdom, Merits and just satisfaction (final decision), App No 4755/16, IHRL 4066 (ECHR 2019), Council of Europe; European Court of Human Rights [ECHR]”, 15 May 2020, available at https://opil.ouplaw.com/view/10.1093/law-ihrl/4066echr19.case.1/law-ihrl-4066echr19?rskey=iOvm52&result=1&prd=ORIL (consulted 14 June 2021).