Attorney at law, Dr. iur., LL.M., CAS in Arbitration
Andreas Lienhard is a senior associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation
& Arbitration Group as well as of the Employment & Pensions Group in Zurich.
He specializes in national and international commercial and administrative law
litigations, debt enforcement proceedings and arbitration.
- 2015: Associate at Pestalozzi
- 2014: The London School of Economics and Political Science: LL.M. in International Business Law
- Associate at leading Swiss law firm
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur.
- 2011: Bar Admission: Switzerland
- District court of Dietikon, Canton Zurich: Law clerk
- University of Zurich: Lic. iur.
- Employment & Pensions
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- ASA Below 40
A complete listing of Andreas Lienhard's publications can be found here.