- Natalia Kalinowska, Associate in Maruta Wachta Law Firm, interested in data protection, TMT, consumer law, IoT and AI.
- She is a PhD student at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw.
- N. Kalinowska, P. Litwiński, "Impact assessment for data protection and prior consultation – new obligations of entities processing personal data "(Monitor Prawniczy 13/2017)
- N. Kalinowska, "Privacy Protection on Social Networking Sites - Research Results and Conclusions "(Trends and Communities der Rechtsinformatik / Trends and Communities of Legal Informatics, Tagungsband des 20. Internationalen Rechtsinformatik Symposions IRIS 2017)
- N. Kalinowska, We are still alive, that is reality after GDPR, ITwiz Report BEST100 edition 2018
- N. Kalinowska, Electronic personal IDs, UKSW Legal Notebooks no. 4/2018
- N. Kalinowska, B. Oręziak, M. Świerczyński, Profiling in recruitment for clinical trials, Monograph Wolters Kluwer Telemedicine and e-Health. Legal and IT issues (in print, publication date 2019)