Hans Flick is a tax partner based in the New York office. He serves as the Global Tax Leader – Industrial Manufacturing as well as the U.S. National Tax Leader – Industrial Manufacturing, coordinating KPMG’s tax services to manufacturing clients. Hans joined KPMG in 1983 in New York where he became Partner in 1989. He completed a rotational assignment in Frankfurt/Germany from 2000 to 2003, and was based in Detroit from 2003 to 2013.
Professional and Industry Experience
Hans serves as the lead tax partner to a number of multinational companies. He also provides assistance in connection with international tax issues, including:
- Structuring of mergers and acquisitions
- Internal corporate restructurings
- Structuring of cross-border financing arrangements
- Transfer pricing compliance and planning
- Application of tax treaty provisions
- Reporting and disclosure compliance
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Hans regularly publishes on international tax topics (e.g. Internationales Steuerrecht [IStR]). Hans is a regular speaker at conferences (e.g. International Fiscal Association [IFA], Swiss American Chamber).
- Executive Committee, International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- President’s Council, Peconic Land Trust