- 15/04/2016–until now: Law librarian at Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law.
- 01/04/2015–31/03/2016: Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union, University of Trier (Germany).
- 01/10/2014–28/02/2015: Trainee (legal assistant) at the European Commission, Legal unit of DG SANCO (Health and consumers) (Brussels, Belgium).
- 19/11/2010–31/07/2013: Legal Counsel of Legal department, If P&C Insurance AS (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 01/02/2006–30/06/2013: Lecturer for EU law, Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 15/03/2006–18/11/2010: Chief Officer of Legal division, Insurance Supervisory Commission of the Republic of Lithuania (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 29/11/2004–14/03/2006: Officer of Legal division, State Road Transport Inspectorate under the Ministry of Transport and Communications (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 01/04/2004–19/11/2004: Lawyer at close liability company Tax Experts Bureau (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 01/07/2003–31/07/2003: Internship at Law Firm Zeleckiene and Partners (Vilnius, Lithuania).
Education and training
- 01/09/2013–01/09/2014: LL.M in European Union law (Track European Union in a global legal context) with distinction, Tilburg University (the Netherlands).
- 01/09/2006–18/06/2010: PhD in law degree, Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania). The title of the PhD: Member States Liability in Damages for the Breach of European Union Law (defended on 18 June 2010).
- 01/03/2009–30/06/2009: Erasmus studies at the University of Vienna (Vienna, Austria).
- 05/03/2007–31/03/2007: Visiting research fellow at Christian Albrecht University in Kiel (Kiel, Germany).
- 01/09/2004–20/01/2006: Master in law degree, Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 01/09/2000–19/06/2004: Bachelor in law degree, Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- Lithuanian (mother tongue)
- English (C2)
- German (C1)
- French (C1)
- Russian (B1)
- Dutch (A1)
A complete listing of Agne Vaitkeviciute's publications can be found here.